What are the technical characteristics of CNC pipe threading lathes?
The CNC pipe threading lathe is a specialized machine tool for pipe processing. It is specially designed and manufactured for the processing requirements of oil pipelines, casings and drill pipes in the petroleum, chemical, and metallurgical industries. It is mainly used to process internal and external pipe threads. The CNC system is automatically controlled. It can accurately process various internal and external threads, and can also be used as an ordinary CNC lathe to process the outer circle, inner hole, end face and conical surface of the workpiece.
Product development advantages of CNC pipe thread lathes:
1. The machine tool has the characteristics of high degree of automation, high efficiency, high precision, wide application range, and simple operation.
2. The CNC pipe threading lathe is my most common lathe at present, and it is the finest product among the medium-sized CNC lathes.
3. The bedside box is driven by a frequency conversion motor, with stepless speed change. Spindle bearings from well-known domestic manufacturers, three-jaw chucks from well-known domestic brands.
4. The modular design of the numerical control system is easy to debug and easy to maintain. The x and z axes adopt high-power, servo motors, advanced performance and strong reliability.
5. It adopts cast bed saddle, slide plate, reasonable internal rib layout, high precision ball screw, high precision and accurate transmission. The four-station electric tool post, a well-known domestic brand, has high positioning accuracy, strong rigidity and high reliability.
Technical requirements for CNC pipe thread lathes:
1. Satisfy various regulations on equipment quality management such as machine repair equipment.
2. The structure and production of the lathe should comply with the relevant national and industry standards. All attachments and the connection equipment of the body shall be provided by the manufacturer.
3. The operating conditions of the lathe must adapt to the objective environment of equipment operation, and should meet the relevant industry standards and various regulatory requirements.
4. Provide lathe parameter data, product identification certificate, product model use certificate, technical data sheet and relevant technical data, and successful supply records of similar products.
5. This technical condition is the minimum technical requirement, it does not stipulate all the technical details, nor does it fully quote the provisions of the relevant standards and specifications. The contractor shall provide products that meet the technical conditions, national standards and industry standards.
6. After winning the bid, provide equipment basic drawing, equipment installation drawing and instruction manual. When delivering, provide general assembly drawing, appearance drawing, nameplate parameters, manual, product qualification certificate, quality inspection report, random spare parts list and other relevant materials.