Other important quality control points for the transformation of overhaul lathes and the transformation of new machines?
1. Corrosion inspection: each horizontal and vertical guide rail surface, main shaft, main shaft flange, and hollow sleeve of tailstock.
2. Anti-rust measures must be taken on all exposed non-painted surfaces. For example, after cleaning, use lubricating grease for anti-rust inspection: the scraping surface, screw rod and bearing must be cleaned before assembly, and no red lead powder, Iron shavings and other dirty materials; there is no dust or dirt inside the electric box and inside the protective cover.
3. Leakage inspection: the main shaft bearings and gears of the overhaul lathe must be kept lubricated, and the axial screw and bearings of the overhaul lathe and the new lathe must be lubricated, and there must be a cooling device, and the above lubrication and cooling of the joints , There should be no leakage in oil and water tanks.
4. Machine tool noise, temperature rise, speed, dry running test:
①The main shaft runs continuously for 4 minutes at various speeds, and the running time at the highest speed is not less than 2 hours. The dry running time of the whole machine is ≥16h, and the cyclic turning of arcs, threads, outer circles, end faces, etc. are carried out to simulate dry running tests.
②After the spindle bearing temperature is stable, measure the bearing temperature and temperature rise. Rolling bearings: temperature ≤70℃, temperature rise ≤40℃; sliding bearing: temperature ≤60℃, temperature rise ≤30℃.
③The noise pressure level of the machine tool is ≤83dB(A) under dry running conditions, and whether the machine tool has abnormal screaming or impact noise. The feed movement of each axis direction should be smooth, without obvious vibration, chattering and crawling.
④The continuous dry-running test of the machine tool has no failure, reliable and stable operation within the specified continuous dry-running time.
5. Transformation of user replacement parts (including maintenance of machine tool parts): As there are many transformation projects for lathe replacement parts, the main ones are replacement of spindle bearings, axial screws, axial motors, axial bearings and systems.
①Replace the spindle bearing: Since the replacement of the spindle bearing is to ensure the accuracy of the outer circle and end face, it is necessary to check the spindle noise first after the bearing is replaced. The sound pressure level of the whole machine noise should not exceed 83dB (A). , And then inspect the processing accuracy and inspect the surface roughness of the processed workpiece.
②Replace the axial screw rod inspection: check the position accuracy of all directions to ensure that the treadmill runs within the specified range and there is no abnormal impact sound and noise in the axial operation. Replacement of the axial motor: As other items have not been modified, the inspection only checks the noise of the running machine, and there is no abnormal impact sound and noise in the axial operation. Check the axial reverse clearance to prevent the reverse difference caused by the assembly from not meeting the requirements during assembly.
③Replace the axial bearing: For the replacement of the axial bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the axial reverse difference meets the requirements, and check for abnormal noise.
④Replacement system inspection: In the case of replacing the system, only check the system function, check whether the system has alarms, and check whether the test thread is normal (for lathes with encoders).