CNC lathe processing protection maintenance and common problem handling?
Any equipment is inseparable from protection and maintenance during use, and the same is true for CNC lathe processing. Under normal circumstances, the protection and maintenance of CNC active lathe processing is very important, including daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection, and semi-annual inspection. Only when the protection and maintenance are meticulous, can we ensure the smooth progress of CNC lathe processing.
CNC active lathe processing protection and maintenance:
1. Daily inspection of CNC lathe processing. The daily inspection is mainly carried out according to the normal operation of the various systems of the CNC lathe. The first protection items include: hydraulic system, spindle smooth system, guide rail smooth system, cooling system, and air pressure system.
2. Weekly inspection of CNC lathe processing. Weekly inspection items include CNC lathe parts, spindle smoothing system, etc., and also to remove iron filings on CNC active lathe parts, and clean up debris.
3. Monthly inspection of CNC lathe processing. The first thing is to check the power supply and the air dryer. The power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V under normal conditions, and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any abnormality, it must be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be disassembled once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Seasonal inspection of CNC lathe processing. Three months later, the inspection and repair of CNC lathes should focus on the three aspects of CNC active lathe bed, hydraulic system, and spindle smoothing system, including the accuracy of CNC lathes as well as the hydraulic system and smoothing system.
5. Semi-annual inspection of CNC lathe processing. After half a year, the hydraulic system, spindle smoothing system, and X-axis of the CNC active lathe should be checked. If something is wrong, new oil should be replaced, and then cleaned.
After familiarizing with the protection and maintenance of CNC active lathe processing, let's take a look at the common problems and solutions of CNC active lathe processing.
1. The processing pressure of the CNC lathe is abnormal. The main manifestation is that the pressure is too high or too low. It can be disassembled and cleaned according to the specified pressure setting, replaced with a normal pressure gauge, and viewed in turn according to each system.
2. Numerical control lathe processing oil pump does not spray oil. There are many reasons for this, including low liquid level in the oil tank, oil pump reversal, low speed, high oil viscosity, low oil temperature, filter blockage, and excessive oil suction pipe piping volume , Air intake at the oil inlet, damage to the shaft and rotor, etc., can only be checked one by one. If there is any problem, deal with it in a targeted manner.