- How to install linear guide rail?
(1) Before installing the linear guide rail, the raw edge, dirt and surface scars of the mechanical mounting surface must be removed. The linear slide rail is coated with anti-rust oil before formal installation. Please clean the base level with cleaning oil before installation. Usually, after removing the anti-rust oil, the base level is more prone to rust, so it is recommended to apply lubricating oil for the spindle with low viscosity.
(2) Gently place the main rail on the bed, and use side fixing screws or other fixing fixtures to gently fit the line rail to the side mounting surface. Before installation and use, it is necessary to confirm whether the screw holes are compatible. If the base processing holes are not compatible and the bolts are forcibly locked, the combination accuracy and use quality will be greatly affected.
(3) Tighten the positioning screws of the slide rail slightly from the far end to the near end in order to make the track slightly fit with the vertical mounting surface. After the vertical datum is slightly tightened, the locking force of the lateral datum is strengthened, so that the main rail can actually fit the lateral datum.
(4) Use the torque wrench to slowly tighten the positioning screw of the slide rail according to the locking torque of various materials. When installing the guide rails, select the locking torque according to the platform material and the type of fixing screws. Use a torque wrench to tighten the guide bolts slowly.
(5) Use the same installation method to install the sub-rail, note that after the slide is installed on the linear slide, many subsequent attachments cannot be installed due to limited installation space, and all necessary attachments must be installed together at this stage. (Accessories may be oil nozzles, tubing joints, or dust control systems, etc.)
(6) Gently place the moving platform on the slide seat of the main rail and the auxiliary rail.
(7) First lock the lateral tightening screws on the moving platform, and after installation and positioning, it will be carried out in the following order.